| This role is focused on having the responsibility to develop, plan, organize and implement current and future strategies to invoice customers, process payments, minimize bad debt, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the company’s receivables. Also responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of NAVC as they relate to the revenue cycle, which include but are not limited to billing, collections, accounts receivables and financial planning. |
· Prepare and send all invoices for NAVC - sponsorships, exhibitors, advertisers and other items
· Prepare monthly aging reports, follow-up with unpaid accounts and make collection calls
· Reconcile accounts receivable and related deferred revenue accounts
· Develop policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensures consistent company-wide implementation.
· Provides projections and reports for development and management of budget and forecast.
· Compiles and prepares various status reports for management in order to analyze trends and make recommendations for efficiencies or profitability enhancements.
General Accounting Duties
· Produce and analyze monthly reports that assist in the monthly forecast process.
· Monitor investment portfolio and record monthly transactions in the General Ledger
· Assist in preparing and entering accounting allocation entries
· Assist in preparation of the annual budget
· Assist in annual financial audit preparation
· Attend the annual NAVC conference each year in January and provide onsite support as needed. Assist in other conference procedures as needed
· Support the CFO/Controller in other projects and account analysis as necessary to help in the smooth operation of the accounting function