- Busy, growing Boca Raton, Florida-based RIA firm is seeking an Associate Financial Planner to help manage client relationships and provide the full range of financial planning and wealth management services to our clients, in addition to representing our firm in community and professional circles. We are looking for the right individual who can contribute to client welfare and the growth of our firm while developing their own professional skills and competencies.
- Our firm has been serving clients in Florida and across the country for over twenty years. We specialize in providing comprehensive, hi-touch financial planning and wealth management services on a fee-only (no-commission) basis to individuals seeking a better and more secure financial future. Many of our clients are women, couples, and people who want to enjoy a confident, fulfilling retirement.
- Our firm is a fiduciary, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
- Assist with full range of client services and financial planning responsibilities, including client contact, data gathering, and analysis of clients’ comprehensive financial planning strategy. Prepare Annual Review for each assigned client, updating relevant worksheets as needed. Review, discuss and make recommendations regarding client’s investment, retirement, estate planning, insurance, college planning, tax, and other needs. Prepare for and participate in client meetings, complete meeting notes and follow-up on action items. Help prepare client retirement and other planning projections.
- Proficiency in dealing with firm’s preferred custodians, including mastering the forms, procedures, and systems required to service client accounts, transfer assets, solve problems, make distributions and so forth.
- Assist with marketing, new business, and media activities, including outreach to clients, community, and professional contacts. Assist with other firm management duties as needed.